Cookie files policy of www.blejkan.pl
2. Cookies - IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website;
3. Controller’s Cookies - Cookies placed by the Controller, related to the provision of services by the Controller through the Website by electronic means;
4. External Cookies - Cookies placed by the Controller's partners, through the Website;
5. GDPR (RODO) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
6. Website - Website available at http://www.blejkan.pl
7. User - any person who provides any personal data to the Controller.
Cookies are small text information stored on the User's device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone), which can be read by the Controller's IT system.
a) support proper functioning of the Website, as expected by the User;
b) improve the speed and safety of Website use;
c) help the Website provider to use analytical tools;
d) help the Website provider to use marketing tools;
e) help the User to view YouTube and Vimeo videos on websites;
f) support social functions.
- Cookies can be divided into first party cookies (our own cookies) and third party cookies. With respect to our own cookies, the Controller uses them for the purpose of proper operation of the Website.
Cookies are used to track the statistics of the Website, such as the number of visitors, the type of operating system and browser used to browse the Website, the time spent on the Website, the pages visited, etc. The Controller uses Google Analytics tool and the cookies developed by Google LLC for this purpose. The information collected in this respect is completely anonymous and does not allow for identification of the User.
Using Google Analytics services involves implementing a tracking code in the code of the Website provided by Google. This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies.
- Cookies are processed in a form and to the extent that they do not allow identification of the User, and thus do not constitute personal data in the meaning of GDPR (RODO).
Cookie files policy of